a centre for life skills, innovative farming techniques,
with income and food generation projects.
Uganda, East Africa
The needs are evident: a place for orphans to call home
that have no existing or extended family. There is also a great need for job creation / training projects for young people
that are capable of a successful productive life without continuing on to higher education.
Hence, a model farm, home, and teaching facility that encourages trades, and introduces small business in a Christian
This in turn will
help eradicate hunger and encourage self-sufficiency
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is
old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:06
Since women are the ones that work in the fields,
doing the majority of the farming and food production: we focus our project in
creating, strengthening the income potential and security for widows and caregivers of orphans. To create a farm, and training
project – the recipients will receive a normal wage but with an added bonus of
profit sharing at each harvest. This creates unity, success, and pride in our continuing progress: helping them help
- To aid in the process of creating successful lives gaining a degree of stability.
To encourage, give direction and help open opportunities for youth in need.
- Teach and encourage basic fundamentals of living by His word.
- To become self-sufficient in operating expenses.
- To work with other existing NGOs, taking referrals of the most needy.
Long Term Forecast:
(as we grow and establish ourselves)
· A jointly ran Vocational School with other established
and starting NGOs.
· Farming / animal production
· Firewood, ornamentals, specialty vegetables
· Sewing uniforms, RTWs
· Computer training and job creation with same.
· Bakery and snack foods
· Tutoring English, school subjects
. Bike and motorcycle mechanics - training / shop